Ardene 80% Sale

Discussion in 'Gran Canaria Shopping' started by Gran Canaria Blog, Jan 22, 2013.

1. It's sale time in Gran Canaria, so on a recent shopping trip to Atlantico Shopping Center in Vecindario, the large 80% sale sign on the window of Ardene caught my eye.

80% is a huge discount so I wondered what was the catch and there wasn't one. Everything in store was discounted at 80% and some rails of earrings and hairclips were just 50cents. Ardene's items are all priced in dollars, but there is a sign near to the till explaining that say $20 is 20€ (1 for 1)

My purchases below 15 pairs of earrings, 2 purple bow clips and neon Rayban style sunglasses cost me just 3,20€!

There were also cardigans, slippers, boots, bags, bikinis, t-shirts, hats and scarves

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Do you enjoy my blog posts? Love finding out about Gran Canaria and all of it's secrets? Then follow Gran Canaria Blog on the internet! <3
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | GALLERY | FORUM

Continue Reading in grancanariablog.com ..
  2. Ardene in Atlantico Shopping Center closed down a while ago and is now another clothes shop, I can't remember the name of it now. It could be Charol.