Cay Beach Princess Bungalows, Maspalomas

Discussion in 'Maspalomas Accommodation' started by Gran Canaria Blog, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Cay Beach Princess Bungalows in Maspalomas offers a good range of facilities for all the family to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday.

Have you stayed at this accommodation? Let us know what you think
  2. Matthew Member

Cay Beach Princess is a nice quite place for a family holiday the rooms are very clean. In the rooms there is air con BUT only in the bed room in the living area there is none plus you have to rent it there is a TV in the room but you also have to rent that and a safe box again you have to rent that as well

Pool area

There is quite a lot of shade around the pool but you have to be up early to get it. They do not unchain the sun beds until 10am but if you would like shade you will have to be down there about 8 or 8 30 to get it. The pool bar is great for a snake dinner time hot dog and chips, burger and chips, bacon sandwich and chips club sandwich etc

Restraint

Because I went self carting I can not comment on the food in the Restart sorry but I do know that if you are self carting and would like to eat in the Restart I think it was 9 euros per person for breakfast and 13 euros per person for evening meal both all you can eat

If you ask me this is in the middle of nowhere it is. playa del ingles and meloneras both cost about 4 euros 50 from the Cay beach in the Taxi. There is a free bus to the beach that runs 3 times a day (we never went to the beach) you have to get a token from the rep first.
    Gran Canaria Blog likes this.