Concert - Pitbull Concert in Gran Canaria

Discussion in 'Gran Canaria Events' started by Gran Canaria Blog, Apr 20, 2012.

1. The rumours are true! Mr Worldwide aka Mr. 305 the one and only superstar Pitbull is coming to Gran Canaria to perform a concert in Estadio de Gran Canaria in Las Palmas. Well known for his songs such as 'I know you want me', 'Rain on Me' and cameos on nearly every song in the current charts with his trademark 'Dale', Pitbull is everywhere!

[IMG]

Pitbull's concert is on 22nd June 2012 at 8pm and tickets are 25€ general or 40€ VIP. The tickets can be purchased in different sale points: El Corte Ingles, Halcon Viajes, Viajes Carrefour and websites like Ticketmaster.es

DALE!

[IMG]

Continue reading...
  2. GCForum Administrator

The tv spot advertising the Pitbull Concert here in Gran Canaria and Tenerife

3. Tickets for the Pitbull concert are also available from Graffiti Hip Hop Shop in Vecindario (Calle Insular 48) I purchased tickets for Don Omar here and it's quite a cool little shop.
  4. Quick update: it seems that the Ticketmaster website isn't working so well but this website http://www.nvivo.es/conciertos/Pitbull-Las Palmas de Gran Canaria has a list of where to buy the tickets.

I just got mine this week from Grafitti Hip Hop in Vecindario, mentioned in the last post. I was able to pay by card, which you usually can't for tickets in there, but the owner said it was no problem. That might help a few people out. :)
  5. Just over one month to go until the Pitbull concert and according to Canarias7 30% of the 15,000 tickets have been sold already. If you don't have yours yet, you can still get them from ElCorteIngles.es, Ticketmaster.es, Ticketea.com, Halcón Viajes, Carrefour, Graffiti, Gelizzia, Global

or you can enter the competition to win Pitbull tickets with LaProvincia newspaper here: http://mas.laprovincia.es/elconciertazo/index.html good luck!
  6. Front-1.jpg
    10 days to go until the Pitbull concert in Gran Canaria! Who else is attending? ¡Dale!
  7. With 8 days to go until the Pitbull concert here in Gran Canaria, the concert promoters are conveying a message of calm to anyone worried about the recent cancellation of events on the islands. The promoters assure that the Pitbull concerts in Gran Canaria and Tenerife will NOT be cancelled.

This comes after recent cancellation of the Sting concert in Tenerife and not as many people attending the Bruce Springsteen concert.

So it's all good Pitbull is still coming to the Canaries next week! Any more bits of news I will add here. :D
  8. The equipment for the Pitbull concert is being installed - A 400 m2 stage with 120.000 sound watts, 250.000 light watts and 3 LED screens of 6 metres wide by 4 metres in height are being installed in the Estadio de Gran Canaria in Las Palmas near to Siete Palmas shopping center for the big night.
  9. Tonight is the night! Pitbull will be performing tonight in Estadio de Gran Canaria in Las Palmas! As a Pitbull fan this makes me very happy :D
  10. Matthew Member

Did all you enjoy this yesterday?
  11. Yes thanks Matthew! Taking the day to recover though, it was dancing, singing non stop and Pitbull is a true performer. Even though we got drenched with rain at the start it was an amazing night, and it looked like everyone enjoyed. I did make some videos and will add them into Gran Canaria Blog when they are uploaded :D

Tonight Pitbull performs in Tenerife, so I hope everyone enjoys his 2nd show in the Canaries as much as the 1st :)