Doopies and Coffee in Playa del Ingles

Discussion in 'Playa del Ingles Bars & Restaurants' started by Gran Canaria Blog, May 10, 2013.

1. One of my favourite places to grab a donut (or two) 'Doopies and Coffee' has opened up in Playa del Ingles. I was actually on my way to Pepe Chiringo next to C.C Cita shopping center, when I noticed that Doopies had opened in the little unit inside.

Since I was going for to Pepe's for a 'donut de azucar' (glazed doughnut) I stopped in my tracks as Doopies has a whole menu of fresh donuts for every taste. My favourite is the 'Homer' although you may prefer the 'Bart' or other Simpson theme named treats.

[IMG]

It's fine for Doopies customers to sit in Pepe Chiringo too! So I sat and enjoyed my pink donut with sprinkles as my other half enjoyed his usual favourite from the Pepe menu.

[IMG]

The dangerous thing is they are available to buy in bulk in a box 'Dexter style' (if you are a fan of the show Dexter you know what I mean) This is a great idea for the office or for parties as a little treat or if you just really love donuts! :D

Have you discovered Doopies and Coffee yet? Which is your favourite flavour?

[IMG]
    Do you enjoy my blog posts? Love finding out about Gran Canaria and all of it's secrets? Then follow Gran Canaria Blog on the internet! <3
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | GALLERY | FORUM

Continue Reading in grancanariablog.com ..
    Miss Norway likes this.
  2. Miss Norway Active Member

Strawberry is my favourit, and I love donuts! :D I was on Doopie in Triana in Las Palmas easter last year. :)