Gran Canaria Weather - September 2012

Discussion in 'Gran Canaria Weather' started by Gran Canaria Blog, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another update for today, the day has remained sunny here in the south, on a visit to Vecindario earlier this afternoon it was hot up there also, with clouds in the distance. Rain did fall in Las Palmas but so far it's missed us in the sunny south. The temperature does seem to have dropped a little though, which is good as it's felt a bit too hot that last few days. :)
  2. I refuse to believe it is the last day of September! Wow how the time flies! Well, here we are on a beautiful Sunday morning and we have blue skies and hot sunshine already. At the hottest time in the south of the island, the temperatures are still flirting around 30Âșc degrees and a bit cooler at night, although I've still needed to use the fan in my bedroom some nights.

The forecast for the week ahead is looking ok so far, maybe a few sunny/cloudy days and the UV Index has dropped down to 8, so radiation from the sun isn't as strong as it was in say, August when it was 12. We still have to protect ourselves from the hot sun though, even on cloudy days you can burn.
    Miss Norway likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.