Primark Gran Canaria Telde and Las Palmas

Discussion in 'Gran Canaria Shopping' started by Gran Canaria Blog, Jun 16, 2012.

1. There are some great bikinis in Primark (Las Arenas and El Mirador, Gran Canaria) for the Summer. It’s not expensive to look beach chic this Summer when Primark are doing basic bikinis from 5€ and more colourful ones at around 12€
    Here are some of my favourites:
    I have this black bikini below, it’s classic but with a little swish of colour to brighten it up, it was around 12€ so not the cheapest but I really like it.

[IMG]
    I call this one The Canarian Flag bikini because it has the colours of our flag, but this particular bikini has had some bad comments online. Some say the knickers are like granny pants and that it’s more of a RyanAir Bikini. I personally like it, although I haven’t spotted it in the Primarks in Gran Canaria yet. 10€
    [IMG]
    This stripey Bandeau Bikini is just 5€ and is great for topping up your tan on the beach. At 5€ you can buy several new bikinis for the price of 1.
    [IMG]

Continue reading...
  2. There are some exciting pieces from the AW12 Primark collection coming up and hopefully we will see them in Primark Gran Canaria too.
    Floral embellished blouse with studded collar:

[IMG]

Continue reading...
  3. Primark have excelled themselves this AW12 with gorgeous dresses, just in time for the Christmas and party season. Embellishments, sequins and class exude from this collection.
    Here are two of the best dresses from Primark this season:
    Sequin skater dress
    [IMG]

Gold Sequin And Pink Dress
    [IMG]

Continue reading...
  4. As we are currently in Summer sales here in Gran Canaria there are some bargains to be had at Primark in Gran Canaria. I was in Primark at El Mirador last week and it seemed like they were reducing the swimwear. There were also vests and tops at 2€.
  5. Miss Norway Active Member

I was at Primark in London a couple of weeks ago and I`d wish I had that store in Norway! :)
    Gran Canaria Blog likes this.
  6. Did you buy anything nice? I remember the first Primark I visited in Ireland and then Madrid, I was so surprised at the low prices. I hope they open one in Norway for you soon :)
    Miss Norway likes this.
  7. Miss Norway Active Member

You bet we did some shopping.....:D:D
    Gran Canaria Blog likes this.
  8. Primark have some really nice thin sweaters at the moment, I picked up a lovely jade green v-neck for the cooler evenings when they arrive. It was funny seeing all the Winter stock out on the shelves and rails as it's still Summer here.
    Miss Norway likes this.