Zumba Gran Canaria

Discussion in 'Gran Canaria Events' started by Gran Canaria Blog, Jun 14, 2012.

1. The hottest new aerobics sensation 'Zumba' is taking over the exercise world by storm. With Latin infused songs and moves the emphasis is on having fun and shaking it all out, not only helping you shape up, but also putting you in a good mood.

Did you know you can take Zumba classes in Gran Canaria?
    You maybe on holiday and missing out on your classes, or you may live on the island and fancy getting out, making friends and having a really fun exercise class, so it's good to know there are Zumba classes with certified instructors here in Gran Canaria.

[IMG]

Continue Reading in grancanariablog.com ..
    Miss Norway likes this.
  2. I saw on Facebook that there are now also Zumba classes in Puerto Rico, by the bus station at Arts & Sands park. I haven't personally attended that class yet, although I do love Zumba, they have a website so you can check the timetable out. http://www.zumbapuertorico.es/
  3. There are also now Zumba classes at La Marea Shopping Center in the unit next to La Marea Restaurant, every Tuesday and Thursday evening at 7pm. The cost of class is 5€
  4. As a Zumba fan myself, I was surprised and happy to hear of the FREE Zumba classes for the months of July, August and September in Playa del Ingles. Zumba classes can generally burn around 800 calories during an hour class, depending on how much effort you put in.

Zumba Fitness is an aerobics class fused with a Latino flare which includes dance styles such as Merengue, Salsa, Reggaeton and Samba. It's popular worldwide, made popular by fitness guru Beto Perez. The classes will take place on the steps leading down to the beach at Anexo II in Playa del Ingles.

Fancy trying out a class? Head down to the beach every Saturday afternoon at 19:00h for an hour of fun filled fitness!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Do you enjoy my blog posts? Love finding out about Gran Canaria and all of it's secrets? Then follow Gran Canaria Blog on the internet! <3
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | GALLERY | FORUM

Continue Reading in grancanariablog.com ..